wax cotton CYCLING JACKET
FREE!! domestic shipping on orders over $175
View Size Chart
a waxed cotton jacket with wool interior tailored specifically for cycling is a twist on this traditional English garment.
- high hem in front to prevent bunching
- low hem in back to stay respectable and to keep you warm
- extra long arms with stash pocket at left forearm
- double cuffs for extra wind protection
- shoulder seams off bag strap pressure points
- double separator waterproof front zipper
- zippered Napoleon chest pocket with waterproof zipper entry
- flap chest pocket and billow pocket by hand-warmer pockets
- hidden dual zippered entrance to duck back pocket to store your valuables
- internal stash pocket
- armpit zippers for venting
- YKK zippers throughout
wax cotton is the original water + wind repellant fabric first used by British seamen to keep dry in the harshest North Sea conditions, wax cotton is a simple idea that works beautifully: impregnate cotton fabric with a wax dressing and not only will it bead water right off and protect you from the wind, but it is also breathable to keep you comfortable even while riding your hardest.
in addition, we line our wax jackets with 100% wool in the chest and upper back to help regulate your temperature. wool is amazing in that it regulates temperature because it's such a great insulator. that means that when it is cold out, it keeps you warm, and even when it's warm out, it keeps you cool. neat, right? wool also wicks sweat away and prevents stink by naturally limiting bacterial growth (those sheep have really figured things out!).
stylish slim fit allows room for layering
THE FINAL PRODUCT
our wax riding jacket designed specifically with riding a bicycle in mind, this jacket combines the original technical fabric with stylish, functional design.
MADE IN ENGLAND