BLUE INK _blk label SCHOELLER® WOOL regular trousers
FREE!! US & Canada shipping
our _blk label items use the most advanced fabric available today. we have crafted a line of limited edition items with subtle detailing for the discerning rider.
- low waist in front to prevent your belt from digging into your gut
- higher waist in back to stay respectable and to keep you warm
- seamless diamond gusset for comfort
- articulated knees for a better fit on a bike, plane seat, office chair, or barstool
- reinforced reflective belt loops (safety first!)
- double-welted back pockets
- one back pocket has zipper for the important stuff
- two front pen pockets (keep 'em handy!)
- no-stretch interior waistband for a perfect fit throughout the day
- high quality YKK zippers throughout
- steel jean-style button
- heavy midweight fabric is 28% Polyester, 27% Cotton, 25% Wool, 8% Acrylic, 8% Nylon, and 4% Spandex
- reinforced pocket entry for durability
- triple chain-stitch sewing in all high-stress seams
Swiss-made Schoeller® wool double-weave fabric is water-resistant to protect you from the elements. double-weave means that the exterior looks just like a regular twill fabric, but the interior is a French terry that works as a great insulator and quickly draws sweat away from your skin to keep you warm and dry in the most adverse conditions.
4-way stretch allows for unrestricted movement in any activity. DWR coating makes them water resistant.
the fabric is a heavy midweight and makes these trousers best for your chillier commutes.
triple chain stitch in high-stress areas for flexibility and to make them super durable. no-stretch interior waistband for a perfect fit throughout the day. reinforced pocket entry for durability. high quality YKK zippers throughout. steel jean-style button.
THE FINAL PRODUCT
comfortable fit loaded with performance features means they can go with you on any winter adventure.
MADE IN-HOUSE IN OUR SHOP IN LOS ANGELES
*note: we hem each of these trousers per order! with that in mind it may take a couple extra days to be received.