_blk label SCHOELLER® SOFTSHELL regular trousers
FREE!! domestic shipping on orders over $175
View Size Chart
our _blk label items use the most advanced fabric available today. we have crafted a line of limited edition items with subtle detailing for the discerning rider.
best for the coldest winter days out, these pants are lined with fleece for warmth and are water and wind resistant to keep you dry in case of all-day rain, sleet, or snow.
- low waist in front to prevent your belt from digging into your gut
- higher waist in back to stay respectable and to keep you warm
- seamless gusseted crotch for comfort
- articulated knees for a better fit on a bike, plane seat, office chair, or barstool
- reinforced reflective belt loops (safety first!)
- double-welted back pockets
- one back pocket has zipper for the important stuff
- two front pen pockets (keep 'em handy!)
- steel jeans-style button
- reinforced pocket entry
- breathable, fleece-lined winter-weight water + wind repellant fabric with permanent 4-way stretch
- highly abrasion resistant
- high-quality YKK zippers throughout
- 90% nylon, 10% Spandex
- machine washable
- stylish trim fit for everyday use
made of heavyweight Swiss-made Schoeller water and wind resistant 3-layer softshell fabric. the cozy fleece interior will keep you warm in the most adverse conditions, the middle layer is not only superbly water and wind resistant, it's also highly breathable to keep you dry even during vigorous activity.
4-way stretch fabric will contort to any shape for superior comfort in any activity.
triple chain stitch on high-stress areas make them super durable. no-stretch interior waistband. reinforced reflective belt loops.
regular fit. please note that because the fabric is thicker than most (due to the fleece lining) these fit a bit slimmer than our other trousers. if you are between sizes we suggest sizing up!
THE FINAL PRODUCT
the cut and double-welted back pockets make them appropriate for office wear, but the performance features mean they can go with you on any winter adventure.
MADE IN THE USA WITH IMPORTED SWISS FABRIC