Lightweight Slim Trousers
loaded with a ton of performance features, these lightweight water + wind repellent trousers are perfect on any adventure
high nylon content makes these super tough and durable. coolplus makes them breathable. 4-way stretch allows for unrestricted movement while retaining their shape. French terry interior is soft next to skin and will wick sweat away. quick to dry. DWR adds water resistance. ideal for warm weather.
triple chain stitch on high-stress areas make them super durable. no-stretch interior waistband. reinforced reflective belt loops.
THE FINAL PRODUCT
a casual cut and slim fit makes them flattering and super comfortable, and the performance features means they can go with you on any adventure.
please note that 36" inseams are usually available in all sizes, but due to our web-shop's limits, we can't add them here. to order, please add a 34 to your cart and go here to select that inseam.
want a different inseam? we can custom-hem** any trouser to any length. please add the next-longest inseam length to your cart and then CLICK HERE to select your inseam. **altered garments are FINAL SALE.
please note that if you get a message that "no variant was passed to us" it is our web-shop's awkward way of letting you know we are out of stock in that size/color combo. sorry!
- low waist in front to prevent your belt from digging into your gut
- higher waist in back to stay respectable and to keep you warm
- articulated knees for a better fit on a bike, office chair, or barstool
- seamless gusseted crotch for comfort
- reinforced reflective belt loops
- no-stretch interior waistband for a perfect fit throughout the day
- jean-style back pockets fit a mini U-lock
- additional small rear pocket is perfect for a cell phone
- two front pen pockets by front hand pockets
- high quality YKK zipper
- steel jean-style button
- lightweight (179 gsm)
- 63% Nylon, 27% Coolplus, 10% Spandex
-> Nylon is super tough
-> Coolplus facilitates moisture dissipation (breathability) and thermoregulation
-> Spandex adds 4-way stretch for superior ease of movement
- DWR coating adds water and wind resistance
- reinforced pocket entry for durability
- triple chain-stitch sewing in all high-stress seams
- triple stitching in all major seams for superior durability
- stylish slim fit for everyday use
"I know you probably hear this all the time but those pants were seriously the best. Most hiking pants from outdoors companies always have weird pockets and are way too baggy. I spent hours trying to find a normal looking pair of pants that aren't jeans and could be worn around everywhere. I've worn a ton of hiking pants in the past, and the SWRVE pants were wayyy better not only for hiking/biking/etc purposes but they also look rad walking around a city."
Alex K, May 2014