CORDURA® Regular Fit Jeans
FREE!! domestic shipping on orders over $175
View Size Chart
- low waist in front to prevent your belt from digging into your gut
- higher waist in back to stay respectable and to keep you warm
- articulated knees for a better fit on a bike or barstool
- seamless gusseted crotch for comfort
- back pockets fit a mini U-lock
- cell phone pocket on side to stay connected
- reflective strip on inside right leg that is exposed when you roll up your cuff
- high quality YKK metal zipper
- rivets to make them more durable
- stylish trim fit for everyday use
the CORDURA® fibers woven into the fabric makes the denim super durable. add to that a ton of stretch for ease of movement, and the soft feel and look of cotton next to skin, and you have the perfect confluence of durability, performance, and style in one pair of jeans.
how durable is the fabric? *in a rub test conducted by CORDURA® (Martindale Abrasion BS EN ISO 12947-2:1999 Standard Woolen Abrasion with 12KPa weight), regular 100% cotton denim held up to between 75'000 to 25'000 rubs (depending on number of times the denim was washed) compared to the same weight CORDURA® denim where they stopped the tests at 250'000 rubs on all samples because the denim was just not wearing through.
triple chain stitch on high-stress areas make the stitching super durable to keep up with the CORDURA® denim.
reflective belt loops.
additional reflective strip on interior drive-side leg is revealed when you roll your cuff.
gusseted crotch to keep pressure off sensitive areas.
articulated knees for ease of movement.
slight rise in the rear waistband to stay respectable while on the saddle or crouching.
THE FINAL PRODUCT
loaded with features to make these the most comfortable jeans plus fabric that will not quit means these jeans will keep up with you anywhere you go. go get 'em tiger!
please note that 36" inseams are only available in indigo